11 June 2007

Home for a visit


Hey y'all..just got back from a trip back home to visit with family and relax a bit. Was a really nice time. Although it was two weeks, I still didn't get to see all my friends I wanted to, but it was really great to spend time with those I did. I got to see my sister, Lois, and her family plus my Mom and Dad and some friends. The weather was just awesome, blue clear skies everyday (as you can see in some pics of Philadelphia above).

During Memorial Day, went down to the beach to spend the holdiay with my family. I was great to see everyone and I even got to man the BBQ for a while..hah. I wish I could have stayed longer, but duty calls. I did miss Japanese everyday foods (conbini, origin..) although I didn't miss work one bit! aha. I can't complain at all though..as far as Japanese vacations go, 2 weeks is an eternity, so ....